Yesterday we went to Wrightwood to visit with Tyler's parents and play in the snow. Taylor has been asking for months to play in the snow ever since her shows started playing winter episodes. She had a blast and would have lasted longer if she would have worn her coat. I did try but she thinks she is immune from being cold. 
Building a snowman.
That little red house on the right is one of our vacation rentals.

Building a snowman.
That little red house on the right is one of our vacation rentals.




6 comments:
Whats wrong with you guys....you didnt attempt to take the twins into the blizzard of wrightwood while it was actually snowing like we did with taylor and paige.....i will think of that day everytime it snows up there i think :) too much fun!
You are so quick with this blog! It certainly keeps me looking....it was fun having you here and I hear another storm is on the way in a week, we'll see!
How fun! I would love to play in the snow or go skiing at least once a year, but I'm happy to not be living in it. How nice to have family to go visit so you can!
Fun! Know you need to come to Utah for some real snow ;)
Looks like fun- wish we could have driven down and played too! We still have lots of snow in our yard- wish we could mail you some!
What great pics! Danielle said it looks like you guys had fun!!
Post a Comment